Friday, November 6, 2009

I accidently deleted my yahoo email without getting rid of my myspace account first?

what can I do to get rid of myspace or get my yahoo back? I've already emailed yahoo but waiting for a responce still.

I accidently deleted my yahoo email without getting rid of my myspace account first?
If you don't have access to your old e-mail account you can still delete your MySpace. This is what you can do.





If you do not have access to your old email account, please send us an email with the following:





Your old email address


Your password for the account


The email address you want to change it to


If you are not comfortable sending your password, you may send us a salute. A salute is a current photo of yourself holding a handwritten sign containing your friend ID. Your friend ID is located in the web address bar immediately after “%26amp;friendid=”. Please do not use one of your profile pictures.


http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...
Reply:If you deleted your yahoo account you have no chance of reactivating it.

survey research

No comments:

Post a Comment