Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I find out if my email is on internet listings list? And how do I remove my prime account address?

I am tierd of getting spammed emails in my regular account. I have to at least delete 25 aday. I thought my account address was protected.

How do I find out if my email is on internet listings list? And how do I remove my prime account address?
I agree with cjrrock but their are other options also be careful which sites you sign up for.





I know your thinking how can I be sure the site is ok to sign up for?


Well their is no 100% way to know for sure but their is something you can do to protect you main account.


Heres How:


Make a separate account (often called a Dummy account) one you don't care about getting spam such as hotmail, something free this will allow you to still sign up on sites you want to sign up on with out spamming your main e-mail address.


So when you go to sign up for a site give them the Dummy account this will keep you main account in box from getting spammed.


As far as what you are already getting you can only block the senders.. Don't reply to them and Don't click on any links they may have in them.


One of the biggest ways people get spam is by signing up on web sites.
Reply:My suggestion is not to do anything but to block the send and add them to your junk email.





Sending a response especially to a non-reputable sender only confirms that your address is good and you should expect to see more junk.





Reputable senders have opt-in or remove clauses on their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment