Monday, May 24, 2010

How I know email sent by yahoo to verify my account, relegated to spam section by yahoo itself is authentic?

I have received an email by yahoo customer care to verify my account info to avoid deactivation of my account, in which I have been asked my password, date of birth etc. Yahoo mail has relegated it to spam section. How do I know that it is an authentic email sent by yahoo and not a fraud to know my password etc?

How I know email sent by yahoo to verify my account, relegated to spam section by yahoo itself is authentic?
DO NOT reply. This is a phishing scam attempting to get you to give them all your personal info. It's not from Yahoo, just delete it and ignore it. Good luck and be careful.
Reply:if you have ANTI SPAM program and your SPAM KEYS are set correctly why worry. YAHOO does send email out to verify its you that needed the information, its not SPAM.


No comments:

Post a Comment