Saturday, May 22, 2010

I am not able to open my yahoo email account, please help me?

I am not able to open my yahoo email, it shows an error but just 1 hour ago it was working fine but now it is not. It is not something which happens today, it happens many many times from the last few months. I can't believe this kind of bad service Yahoo will provide to provide their customer. Please someone help me in this as I need to check my email account. plzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am not able to open my yahoo email account, please help me?
may be Yahoo should get their act together,%26amp; stop kicking people off from their site when they are trying to check emails.Or go to another provider that won't be like this.The service is disgusting
Reply:You may be experiencing network problems that are causing the failures. Its not always Yahoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment