Saturday, May 22, 2010

If I delete my FaceBook account, will I still be able to use the same email address to make a new one?

So, a few days ago, me and my cousin were SUPER bored, so we created a fake FaceBook page. Today, I want to delete it, because it's kinda pointless.





My question is that if I permanently delete the account and want to make another account, will I be able to use the same email address?

If I delete my FaceBook account, will I still be able to use the same email address to make a new one?
i think you can.. i see alot of people deleting their facebook account and making a new one without any problems.. though i dont know if they use another email adress for it. =)
Reply:I believe that you can't use the same email address, because you can never actually permanently delete your facebook. All you can really do is deactivate it. But you can change your email address to something else, (say a friends, parents, or one that you don't use, given they won't be getting any notifications from your deactivated facebook) and then use the other email address for your new account.





That's the best way I can think of, I know it might not be highly plausible, but I hope it helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment