Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can I import select email addresses from another Yahoo email address account?

I have a Yahoo email account and my husband has a Yahoo email account (on the same computer).





He has lots of email addresses in his Yahoo account; I have none.....yet.





Is there a way for me to "select" certain email addresses that are in his Yahoo account and import them directly into my Yahoo account?





It sure would simplify things if I could. I hate to have to go back and forth copying and pasting email addresses one by one if they can be imported or done another way.





Appreciate your help on this. Thanks

Can I import select email addresses from another Yahoo email address account?
You should be able to export out addresses by selecting the adreesses you need and selecting the Import/Export option on the top right corner below the ad before the "Options". You should be able to export as a Yahoo format. Save the file to your computer. Now go to your account. Go to Addresses and select the same Import/Export option and now import the file you saved earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment