Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Email account suspended for my own protection?

Hi,





My wife's account on Yahoo was suspended a week ago, she get a message claiming its for 48 hours for her own protection, emails sent to her bounce back with message account is suspended.


I tried Yahoo's help, its free account, they keep sending me emails saying "...............wheels of progress are in motion...", they ask every two days for some clarifications, and still I am stuck. Any clue from anyone? Is Yahoo mail coming down?

Email account suspended for my own protection?
Someone hacked into her account and was sending viruses using her name. Yahoo will suspend the account to investigate. She should probably just create a new account.





Yahoo mail is not coming down. :o)
Reply:don't worry about it. Just wait the 48 hours plus. Someone eventually tried to crack her password and for her protection yahoo suspended anyone from logging into it.


Keep your kewl and try again in 2 days.


Don't send yahoo emails. they have automated answering machines.

geological survey

No comments:

Post a Comment